Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lost in Paris EXTRA CREDIT

I bought my ticket for Paris, France.  I am excited yet nervous to go. I hear its where writers go for inspiration.  I hear its where people go to fall in love.  Maybe its where I need to go to fall in love with writing.

Im boarding the plane now..... I take my seat, Im sitting next to the window because I was in the A boarding group. A medium size man sat next to me, hes super nice..... until I figured out he snores in his sleep. I think I will make a list of my expectations for Paris

Good food

Maybe nasty food

Women

Love

Shops

Massive metal structures

Inspiration

I walked out of the Paris airport the air was somewhat thick because of the smoke from ships and boats.  There is lots of water that surround me, maybe that's where the love comes from, taking row boats on the murky water with your betrothed.

Paris was the first time I tasted snails, its suppose to be a delicacy. #sarcasm

Every morning I wake up in that dazed and confused state where I think I am still in the U.S. but then my mind comes to reality and I remember I am in PARIS, FRANCE.  I need to get inspired....

After a few days of maping and walking, I gained access to a rooftop that over looks the houses and building's of the surrounding area, the center of my focus just so happens to be the infamous tower. I sit there and think of the things I learned in Nelson's class the previous year.

INSPIRATION at its finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment